Corporate Partnerships and Sponsorship Opportunities
The Hellenic Museum will work with your organisation to create bespoke partnership opportunities that will see your staff and clients receive exclusive benefits, and see your company benefit from aligning with our strong cultural and artistic brand. Our team will tailor a partnership solution to suit your needs – one that will see your organisation benefit from supporting a non-profit cultural institution.
Partnership opportunities exist for:
• Exhibitions and collections
• Education and programs
• Naming rights
• Collaborations and in-kind support
The Hellenic Museum also offers a number of venues for corporate entertaining including the award-winning MPavilion in the courtyard (up to 150 guests or 300 including outdoors), as well the Henson Room and other spaces (from 20 to 200 guests).
Benefits of partnering with the Hellenic Museum can include:
- Free venue hire of the inaugural MPavilion and Henson Room *pending availability
- Full acknowledgment in all Museum correspondence including: social media; e-newsletters; online; and in Museum collection catalogues
- High visibility to a cultural, artistic and hard to reach audience
- Acknowledgement on all appropriate signage and on the grand foyer honour board
- Invitations to all official launches and VIP events
- Networking opportunities with already existing sponsors, benefactors and corporate partners
- Free tickets to all Hellenic Museum events
- Access to our membership base for business opportunities
- Leverage marketing opportunities through our media partnerships including ABC 774 and unprecedented access to the Greek community through all Greek media channels
For further information on our entertainment packages, corporate partnerships, and major sponsorhip opportunities, you can contact us on (03) 8615 9016, or email email@example.com.
Read more on the Hellenic Museum here.
Current Principal Partners, Major Sponsors, and Major Benefactors