A Curated VR Experience
Together with Lithodomos, the Hellenic Museum presents a new audio-visual tour guide for the Gods, Myths & Mortals exhibition.
The digital experience explores the origins and genesis of Greek identity from antiquity to now, and provides a holistic experience of Greek culture and the contribution it has made, and continues to make, to society today.
The tour guide is inclusive with admission to the Hellenic Museum and access is provided via a QR code.
1. Santorini (21st century Greece)
2. Palaestra (150 CE)
3. The sunset view from the Cape (250 BCE)
4. Before the statue of Athena (100 CE)
5. Close to the Spina (100 CE)
6. Church of the Holy Sepulchre (820 CE)
7. Dock of San Marco Square (1572 CE)
8. In front of the Colossus (250 CE)
9. Monastiraki Square (21st century)
10. East of the Parthenon (100 CE)